The Company is seeking a Painter to support our rapidly growing team. The Painter will assist in painting and maintaining residential spaces in San Francisco.
The Company provides architecture, engineering, design, and apartment remodeling services to institutional and individual clients. As the Architect and the Builder, the Company provides one seamless process for its clients. With a track record of successfully completing hundreds of high-quality apartment renovation projects, the Company is a preferred contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Company seeks to attract and retain motivated construction professionals who love creating beautiful spaces for residents to live and enjoy the local Bay Area culture.
At Ballast, we are committed to design excellence. We believe in having an environment that encourages bold thinking, skill growth and individual expression. Each member of our team is an expert in his or her field, and together we create elegant residential spaces.
- Prepare surfaces for painting and painting residential spaces
- Maintaining cleanliness and neatness of residential spaces
- Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders, utilize tools and control machinery as needed, and regularly lift objects
- Complete maintenance tasks as required by work site
- Installing finishes (varied by property) including but not limited to bathroom finishes (shower rod, towel rod, medicine cabinets, etc.)
- Follow company procedures in regards to preparation, painting, and cleaning
- Must abide by all work safe per company standards
- Other duties as needed
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a facilities, construction, painting position
- Experience utilizing painting tools
- Experience in construction preferred
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work with people
- Close attention to detail in order to maintain cleanliness of residential spaces
Ballast and its affiliates are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.