Administrator, Mail & Communications
The Company is seeking an Administrator of Mail/ Communications to support our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing office administrative tasks for one office location in the San Francisco metropolitan area.
The Company is a property management company focused on managing residential apartment properties in the Bay Area. The Company seeks to attract and retain motivated real estate professionals who love the unique local Bay Area culture.
- Maintain an efficient and organized office at Brick and Timber’s main office location
- Complete daily scanning and follow up of mail related tasks including mail audits
- Accept, scan, and process rent checks, bills, notices, and letters
- Manage and track resident ledgers, document storage, and record keeping
- Assist with the resident move-in / move-out process
- Data entry into multiple databases (training to be provided)
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties and special projects as requested
- Liaise with tenants to help with Mail related issues (rent checks, security deposit returns, etc.)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in customer service or administration
Key Skills and Competencies
- Effective internal and external communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Rent Café and Yardi experience is a plus
- Possesses solid organizational skills, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor
- Self-starter attitude, ability to remain on task while working autonomously
Ballast and its affiliates are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.