The Company is seeking an Administrator of Revenue Management to support our rapidly growing team. This position will be responsible for generating revenue collections for our portfolio in the San Francisco metropolitan area.
The Company is a property management company focused on managing residential apartment properties in the Bay Area. The Company seeks to attract and retain motivated real estate professionals who love the unique local Bay Area culture.
At the Company, we believe it is possible for renters to experience San Francisco’s old-world charm without having to endure the 70’s avocado fridge. We work hard to find historic apartment buildings in all the best San Francisco neighborhoods. Our architectural crew then carefully renovates each structure, restoring its unique characteristics, and builds modern amenities into the units. We believe living spaces should have integrity and are deeply committed to our tenants.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding balances for accuracy
- Answer Zendesk tickets from tenants with questions about the collection efforts or ledger inaccuracies
- Create a detailed ticket for Tier 2 in Zendesk and Monday
- Upkeep accurate records and reporting on collection activity within Monday and Zendesk
- Data entry into multiple databases (training to be provided)
- Assist Tier 2 with a collection of legal paperwork to move the process along quickly
- Review tenant ledgers for accuracy
- Audit credit reporting for accuracy prior to 3rd party upload
- Correspond with tenants about past-due balances
- Ensure no tickets are being breached
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of property management multifamily experience required
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in customer service or administration required
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Rent Café and Yardi experience is a plus
- com experience is a plus
Key Skills and Competencies
- Effective internal and external communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses solid organizational skills, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor
- Self-starter attitude, ability to remain on task while working autonomously
Ballast and its affiliates are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.