Administrator, Revenue Management
Brick and Timber is seeking an Administrator of Revenue Management to support our rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue collections for our portfolio in the San Francisco metropolitan area.
The Company is a property management company focused on managing residential apartment properties in the Bay Area. The Company seeks to attract and retain motivated real estate professionals who love the unique local Bay Area culture.
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments and assign accordingly
- Manage a remote team who will help with the Tier 1 collection efforts
- Answer Zendesk tickets escalated from Tier 1
- Act as the liaison between accounting and operations to investigate and resolve discrepancies on the ledgers
- Manage and track resident ledgers, document storage, and record keeping
- Work with 3rd party payment agencies to receive payments quickly (ie: HAP, ERAP)
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans for current tenants
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Manage incoming tickets and ensure they do not become breached
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in customer service or administration
Key Skills and Competencies
- Effective internal and external communicator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Rent Café and Yardi experience is a plus
- com experience is a plus
- Possesses solid organizational skills, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor
- Self-starter attitude, ability to remain on task while working autonomously
Ballast and its affiliates are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We thank all applicants who have applied however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.